Please contact Amy Foster, our Senior Supporter Relations Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7553 6969 who will provide you with a bespoke fundraising pack tailored exactly to your fundraising needs! Amy is here to help with all fundraising requests and can help to create presentations, fundraising pages or even just talk through ideas for fundraising. We will be on hand to advise you with your Fundraising Activity and can supply you with information leaflets, donation envelopes, cheering sticks and other resources that you might find useful.
If you do organise to fundraise for us be sure to get in touch, we would love to help you by sharing your page on our social media and website!
Thank you in advance for helping us to save sight and change the lives of thousands each year.
Get Your Community Involved
There are many ways for you to get involved with fundraising in your community. Fundraising on our behalf can open up opportunities to meet new people and have some fun.
Why not suggest one of the following fundraising ideas to your friends, organisations, religious community or local group that you are involved with?
- Host a Screening of one of our documentaries. Choose from Award-winning documentary the Eyes of St John produced by Vanessa Redgrave and Carlo Nero or the Tree of Hope, featuring world-renowned sculptor Mark Coreth. Contact the office for copies of the documentaries.
- Book one of our keynote speakers to speak on our work. Get in touch with email@example.com to see who is available in your area. Learn first-hand from those who have been directly involved with the work of the hospital. If you would like to sign up to the register please do get in touch!
- Throw a quiz with questions about our eye hospital. Question and answer sheets can be requested through Amy Foster.
- Raffle collection during a meeting
- Bake Sale or Book Sale
- University RAG Week Collection
- Dress Down Day at Work
- Coffee Morning
- Sponsored Running Events
- Bridge Evening
- Please contact Amy Foster if you would like to stock our cards at your church’s Christmas card fair or for any other assistance with collections or fundraising. You can purchase our Christmas Cards and a variety of other merchandise from our online shop.
St John of Jerusalem Eye Hospital Group has places available at various sporting sponsored events or you could select your own event and enter in aid of our work. Please let us know so we can send you an official vest and supporter items such as cheering sticks as well as promote your page on our social media channels. You can read more in our Sponsored Event Funding Pack. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 7553 6969 if you are interested in any of these events or partaking in another event.
Whether you take part in an event or organise one yourself, you will be helping us improve the lives of those who need vital treatment to save their sight.
Are you are UK Taxpayer?
If so, you can use Gift Aid to make your donations go further by completing this declaration. If you Gift Aid your donation, the Charity will continue to receive an additional 25p for each £1.00 given.