A regular gift allows us to plan for the future as we know that we will have a steady income stream that we can rely upon. By making a regular gift you will make an ongoing difference to the lives of our patients.
Regular gifts allow us to;
- Continue being committed through careful planning to providing expert eye care in Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza and treat patients regardless of ethnicity, religion or ability to pay
- Plan how we can treat more children with conditions that would otherwise lead to permanent blindness before the critical age of 7.
- Help increase our financial reserves in case of an emergency from the current 3 to 6 months which is best practice.
- Continually supply medicine and equipment to the areas where the need is greatest.
- Continue to fund our Outreach Program that provides sight and lifesaving care to the most remote and impoverished communities in the region for free.
- Continue to train and pay staff with the specials ophthalmic skills to carry out our work.