Guildhall Fundraising Gala
Thank you to our sponsor Mark Pigott KBE, KStJ, OBE for making this event possible.
Join us for our Guildhall Gala Fundraising Dinner to celebrate the work of all our staff, partners, volunteers and supporters across the globe who are working to end preventable blindness in the Holy Land.
This event will be a rare opportunity to join us in the historic Guildhall, which has played host to the Lord Mayor’s Banquet since 1502, among many other historic events.
Expect a Keynote Speech from HM Queen Noor of Jordan, Project Auction with a politician and author Jeffrey Archer along with a Raffle, Reception and a three-course meal.
We are an incredible force when working together, and in 2017 we managed to treat over 135,000 patients and deliver over 4,800 major surgeries. Our last major fundraiser at Mansion House managed to raise an incredible £600,000 which went towards:
- training our new Genetic Research doctor, Dr Al Talbishi (now in his second year of a three year project on hereditary eye diseases in Palestine - a project in Partnership with the Israeli Hadassah Medical Center.
- funding our theatre team in Jerusalem for an entire year
- funding a second mobile outreach van and team, allowing us to reach more patients than ever before
- many other costs which ensured our mission to provide expert eye care in the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem, treating patients regardless of ethnicity, religion or ability to pay was made possible.
- Dress Code: Black Tie
- Time: 18:30
- Directions: Guildhall, Gresham St, London EC2V 7HH
- Closest Tube: Moorgate, Bank, Mansion House, St Paul's.